Year Six Remote Learning
Hello Year Six,
Hope that everybody is safe and well and getting into a routine.
We have made a few changes to how the remote learning will work.
- The guestbook, which you should see on this page either on the right or at the bottom (depending on your device) is now going to be our daily register. Each morning when you come on the site to check your work, sign in by commenting on the guest book using you full name.
- If you have any questions (or just want to say hello!), the quickest way to get to me is to email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Y6 twitter account. Please note, we will not be able to follow you back on Twitter because it is a school account, but we will reply to comments. I can answer your questions on the guestbook, but as it takes a little longer to appear, it will take longer to get a reply.
- When you get on here, you need to click the 'Daily Timetable' link. At the top is a general timetable as a lot of things are the same every day. If you scroll down the page, you will find any extra information you need for that day. Writing in blue means it is a link: to a webpage or a document that you might need.
- The timetable is there to help you; you do not have to follow it but it is there to help you if you need it. The most important things for you to do are to read a lot, take some exercise if you can do this safely and practise basic skills such as tables and calculation.
- The Y6 raffle is still in operation! I will be putting tickets in the box for you each day you sign in or send some work. You do not have to send your work (and I have given answers so you can mark your own) but it would be lovely to see what you are doing and it was great to see the art work and writing that some of you sent this week.
- I will try to avoid things that need printing as I know not everybody has a printer. Display the documents on your screen and use it like a whiteboard. You can work in your exercise books or on paper.
- At the end of each week, I will put all the old work in the archive. If you miss any days, you can catch up here.
Take care and hopefully I will see you soon.
Mrs Jordan : )
Comments (513)Show Comments
Year 4 good morning mrs bell