Please make sure you are monitoring your children at all times when they are online.
There will be no lessons set for the half term holiday (25th May-5th June).
We expect that lessons will be back on the website from Monday 8th June.
We usually do have homework in the school holidays though, so your homework is to do an hour a week on your personal project (details at the bottom of the daily timetable page if you have not already started it.)
You don't need to sign the guestbook in the holidays but feel free to use it if you have any questions or want to say hello.
I strongly recommend that you have a rest but if you really want to do some work over the holidays, use the archive to catch up on anything you have missed. You could also use the links here.
Keep an eye on the class Twitter page too - I may put a few interesting links on to keep you occupied during the holidays. (You can see it here, you do not need to have a Twitter account.)
Take care of yourselves
Mrs Jordan : )
How to use this site:
- The guestbook, which you should see on this page either on the right or at the bottom (depending on your device) is now going to be our daily register. Each morning when you come on the site to check your work, sign in by commenting on the guest book using you full name.
- If you have any questions (or just want to say hello!), the quickest way to get to me is to email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Y6 twitter account. Please note, we will not be able to follow you back on Twitter because it is a school account, but we will reply to comments. I can answer your questions on the guestbook, but as it takes a little longer to appear, it will take longer to get a reply.
- When you get on here, you need to click the 'Daily Timetable' link. At the top is a general timetable as a lot of things are the same every day. If you scroll down the page, you will find any extra information you need for that day. Writing in blue means it is a link: to a webpage or a document that you might need.
- The timetable is there to help you; you do not have to follow it but it is there to help you if you need it. The most important things for you to do are to read a lot, take some exercise if you can do this safely and practise basic skills such as tables and calculation.
- The Y6 raffle is still in operation! I will be putting tickets in the box for you each day you sign in or send some work. You do not have to send your work (and I have given answers so you can mark your own) but it would be lovely to see what you are doing and it was great to see the art work and writing that some of you sent this week.
- I will try to avoid things that need printing as I know not everybody has a printer. Display the documents on your screen and use it like a whiteboard. You can work in your exercise books or on paper.
- At the end of each week, I will put all the old work in the archive. If you miss any days, you can catch up here.
Take care and hopefully I will see you soon.
Mrs Jordan : )
Comments (3834)Show Comments
Year 3 , Hi miss Taylor