St. Patrick’s is a Catholic school with Christ as our vision.
In our school :
- We foster an atmosphere of love and respect for God and each other.
- We value and appreciate each member of our school community as unique.
- We value different identities in order that each person may live life in all its fullness.
- We aim to deliver a curriculum which meets the needs of all our children and is rooted in the Gospel stories.
- We value the faith, culture and traditions of every child and we encourage partnership between parents, school, parish and local community.
“I have come that they may have life and have it to the full” John Chapter 10 Verse 10.